Fall 2018 Soccer Registration is now OPEN through June 23!!! Go to this link below, and register your Rec or Travel player:
We have a new online registration system that is much improved. A couple of things to expect:
• You’ll be prompted to set up a brand new user ID and password
• You’ll be prompted to upload a photo of your athlete and an image of their birth certificate (you will have an option to finish registering and come back later to upload).
• If you can help coach or assistant coach for GSC this fall, you’ll need to register to coach which allows us to get a little more info from our coaches.
• We will only accept credit card payment for online registration this year. If you wish to pay by check or cash, you can register in person on June 16, 10:00-1:00 at Glenwood HS.
-$40 U6 REC (includes uniform)
-$55 U8 REC & U10 REC (includes uniform)
-$100 TRAVEL U9 – U19 (see uniform info below)
* New travel team players U9-U14 will need to purchase a new Nike uniform if you did not play in the Fall of 2017 or Spring of 2018. Travel uniforms are $79 for a black jersey/ white jersey/ shorts/ socks, or pieces can be purchased separately. Please visit https://glenwoodsoccer.
Rec uniform fees are included in your Rec registration fee, and those uniforms will be handed out prior to your first game.
PLEASE REGISTER ON TIME! Late registrations will unlikely be processed, and a late fee of $10 will apply after June 23.
Only credit card payments will be accepted with online registrations this year. If you want to pay by check or cash, please register in person on Sat, June 16 between 10:00am – 1:00pm at Glenwood High School.
Most practices will begin by mid August. Games will begin late August to early September and run through the end of October.