Fall 2020 Soccer Registration Information:
Travel Soccer Registration is June 15 to July 7th
- U9/10 to U19 teams / players born 2012 through 2002 (Travel Fee $120)
Rec Soccer Registration is June 15 to August 15th
- U5/6 – players born 2015/2016 (Rec Fee $40)
- U7/8 – players born 2013/2014 (Rec Fee $60)
- U9/10 – players born 2011/2012 (Rec Fee $60)
All registrations after deadlines listed above, will be put on a waitlist
Online payment (credit/debit) must be made at the time of registration to complete registration.
IMPORTANT: Timely registration is needed, please do not delay. Once registration closes there are no guarantees. The GSC recognizes at this time, our fall season is tentative and subject to change/modification due the uncertainties involved with Covid-19. While we hope we will be able to have a fall season in some shape and form, we must follow the decisions and directives from the State of Iowa and our IA and NE (Travel) Soccer Associations. As more information becomes available following registration, it will be shared with you. Full season or partial season refunds will be issued as circumstances require.
FALL REGISTRATION Iowa Soccer has a new registration platform, Demosphere.
Past GSC Members: You are required to claim your household information from our previous platform, in order to open a Demosphere account. Please follow the steps below after clicking on the registration link.
Households who have NOT previously registered players with GSC, will only need to create a New Account in Demosphere using the link below.
Registration Link (All registrants): https://glenwoodsoccerclub.demosphere-secure.com/_registration
Steps for Past GSC Members:
- Enter your past registration email under “Registration Login”.
- Click “Forgot your Password”.
- Enter your email address (again) associated with your previous registration account and click “Send Instructions”.
- Navigate to your email inbox and find the automated email sent from the Demosphere registration system.
- Open the automated email and click “Reset Password”.
- After clicking “Reset Password” from the automated email, the registration system will open and you will be prompted to enter your First Name, Last Name and your new password.
- Once your password is reset, you are now able to proceed with registering your players(s).
Have questions/concerns about registration?
REC Registrar: Heather Bachman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL Registrar: Lynette Sullivano at: email@example.com
TRAVEL UNIFORMS involve additional costs apart from travel registration. Players who did not play fall19, or did not order a uniform for Spring20, will need to order a uniform kit for this fall season. Cost is approximately $61 for 2 jerseys- home/away, 1 pair of shorts and 1 pair of soccer socks. HS age players only need to order the 2 home/away Jerseys. Direct any uniform questions to Aaron McGoldrick at McGoldrick.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uniform ordering deadline is June 30th.
Uniform Link: https://glenwoodsoccer20.itemorder.com/