FALL 2022 GSC Online Soccer Registration Information
Travel and Rec Online Registration is June 4 through June 19
A $25 late fee applies to registrations after June 19. After this date, team placement is NOT guaranteed.
- Online credit/debit card payment is required at the time of registration for player registration to be complete.
- A $5 multi-player discount will be applied to each additional player after the first player in the same household is registered. Players must be registered under the same account, for the multi-player discount to apply.
- u9/10 players born 2013 and 2014 (Travel Fee $120)
- u11/12 players born 2011 and 2012 (Travel Fee $130)
- u13 to u19 players born 2004 through 2010 (Travel Fee $140) (Fall Season Open to HS Players)
Registration Fees include NYSL team rates, Iowa Soccer Membership Dues, City Field Fees, Referee Fees and General Season Costs to the Soccer Club.
- TRAVEL UNIFORMS: Travel uniform is an additional cost and NOT included in registration fees.
- See Travel Uniform section below for important ordering directives and timing.
Travel Practices Start: Early to Mid- August, depending on playing level of play
NYSL Level 2 Games: August 20th (typically u15 – u19 players/teams)*
NYSL Level 3 Games: August 27th (typically u14 and under players/teams)*
*We hope to schedule weekend only games (Sat/Sun) and be done by end of Oct. (Early Nov, only if needed.)
More information on the Travel Program can be found under the Programs tab on our website.
Questions about Travel Registration should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- u4 – players born 2019 and be 3 years old by August 1, 2022 (Rec Fee $30) 30 minute camp-style sessions with fun drills. Team-like environment, but no official games. Parent must be present at u4 field during sessions.
- u5/6 – players born 2017/2018 (Rec Fee $60)
- u7/8 – players born 2015/2016(Rec Fee $75)
- u9/10 – players born 2013/2014 (Rec Fee $75)
Registration Fees include Iowa Soccer Membership Dues, City Field Fees, Ref Fees (u8-u10) and General Season Costs to the Soccer Club.
REC JERSEY is included in Rec Registration Fee. Please include/update player shirt size during online registration. New teams will be assigned this fall and jerseys handed out before first games.
u4-u7/8 Practices: Practices start late August. Practices are Tuesday nights.
u9/10 Practices: Practice day/times determined by each u10 coach.
u5/6-u9/10 Games: Games start after Labor Day and are primarily held Saturday mornings. Rainouts may require some weeknight rescheduling. Rec soccer season will run through the end of October.
More information on the Rec Program can be found under our Programs tab on our website.
Questions about Rec Registration or Rec Jerseys should be directed to Megan Major: email@example.com
REGISTRATION INFORMATION and LINK:
- NEW TO SOCCER CLUB HOUSEHOLDS: Use link below to open a Demosphere Registration Account.
- EXISTING SOCCER CLUB HOUSEHOLDS: Please login to your existing Demosphere household account using the link below and using the same email address that is tied to that account. There is a forgot password feature, if needed.
Please DO NOT create a new account using a different email address.
Please review/update any contact /player information, if it has changed since you last registered.
All NEW TO CLUB PLAYERS must upload a BIRTH CERTIFICATE image at the time of registration, an Iowa Soccer age-verification requirement, for registration to be complete. TRAVEL PLAYERS ONLY must also upload a PLAYER PHOTO with online registration, for it to be complete.
Please update player photo(s) at the time of Fall registration for game ID purposes. Only a headshot, close-up, face-forward photo should be used. Think driver license photo requirements with a smile!
Demosphere Registration Link for All Registrants: https://glenwoodsoccerclub.demosphere-secure.com/_registration
TRAVEL UNIFORM KIT: (Required for Travel Program Play)
RETURNING PLAYERS TO TRAVEL PROGRAM:
- If Adidas uniform still fits, player may continue to use through the SPRING 23 season.
- If Adidas uniform no longer fits, or is lost, the household can order replacement using the vendor link below and note current jersey number. (A different jersey number cannot be requested.)
- The deadline for returning players to reorder uniform/uniform parts is JUNE 30
VENDOR WEBSITE: https://soccerinternationale.net/store
NEW PLAYERS TO TRAVEL PROGRAM:
- Soccer household will receive email from the Travel Registrar once all travel teams are formed indicating players assigned jersey number with the ordering directives and deadline for doing so. (No jersey number requests can be made.)
- This uniform ordering communication from the Soccer Club should go out late June/early July.
GENERAL TRAVEL UNIFORM INFORMATION:
A new uniform kit cost is approximately $59 and includes a home (black) and away (white) jersey ($19 each), Black shorts ($14) and Black soccer socks ($7). Each item can be purchased separately, if only replacements are needed.
HS PLAYERS only require a Home and Away jersey when playing the fall season.
Orders will be mailed to households by the vendor in time for first games. (*There is a $10 S/H flat rate)
Any returning or new to travel player may take advantage of a used Adidas uniform handed-down from another player. This arrangement is the household’s responsibility. Please notify Travel registrar of this plan and the jersey number.
Questions or concerns about Travel Uniforms should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those interested in coaching a Rec or Travel team this season, please register online as a team staff/volunteer when you register player.
The GSC is always in need of Rec coaches. Soccer knowledge is helpful, but not required, as the club will help with joint practices, teach the basics and provide additional guidance when coaching games.
After registration closes and teams are finalized, the club will reach out to volunteers regarding possible coaching opportunities and if assigned to a team, the next steps to be taken.
All coaches/team staff are required to be Iowa Soccer approved and to attend a coach meeting in advance of the season.
Travel Coach Meeting- TBA- but planning for early August.
Rec Coach Meeting- TBA- but planning for mid August.